Monday, February 25, 2008

HAD ASSAM FISH CURRY WITH RICE AS I WATCH LIVE TELECAST OF 80TH ANNUAL AWARDS ON NTV7

















I took some rice with fish, brinjal and curry gravy and went in front of the tv sitting down on the sofa and continue watching the Oscar Awards 2008 earlier in the afternoon. Did not want to miss any of the scene of the awards show.

I could have recorded the awards show but it would be a delayed telecast then if I do so. I have always prefered watching it live telecast as I have been waiting for this Oscar Award quite a number of days for this day of award ceremony which only happens only once yearly. This year is already the 80th Annual Awards. Time really passes by very quickly before we even knew it.

Best motion picture of the year:
No Country for Old Men

Performance by an actor in a leading role :
Daniel Day-Lewis in There Will be Blood

Performance by and actress in a leading role:
Marion Cotillard in La Ve en Rose

Performance by an actor in a supporting role:
Javier Bardem in No Country for Old Men

Performance By an actress in a supporting role:
Tilda Swinton in Michael Clayton

for more updates of my blog do continue to click:
www.helloskyblu.blogspot.com

0 comments :

Online Visitors

Thank you for dropping by